Meet with owners, management, architects, chefs, and foodservice operators to develop a mutual understanding of project size and objectives.
Provide detailed AutoCAD drawings and documents necessary to create a field use package including:
- Food service equipment layout
- Itemized equipment specifications
- Mechanical and electrical rough-in plans
- Ventilation and exhaust hood plans
- Equipment elevations, sections and fabrication details
Provide a detailed equipment layout based on preliminary design options, program requirements and budget.
Implement the design criteria to develop schematic design drawings as well as an equipment schedule and budget estimate of the proposed design plan.
We will assist with health department submittal and approval, as well bid analysis and award of food service equipment. Shop drawing review, ongoing coordination with engineers and specialty consultants, and a field inspection of the food service equipment installation are all part of this phase.